Vivian’s Flowers . . .
Progress . . .
Imagine my relief . . .
I re-thunk it a bit.
I’ve been staring at the picture I took of one of the blocks I did.
Something seemed missing.
And I knew what.
So I fixed it.
Having the stitching go all the way around and define each petal just looks better to me than only around the outer edge.
Sure, it’s more stitching, but sometimes the extra effort is just worth it in the end.
I have about half of the background blocks cut and ready to have their flowers appliqued on.
If I can just keep at the handwork part, all will turn out as planned . . .
Meanwhile, go check on everyone else over at Bari’s. That’s all I have for this week’s report.