I made some progress, but this project was way bigger than I thought.
I’ve turned it into my Quilter’s Accountability project for September. Maybe a whole month will give me time to get my wayward scraps whipped into shape. And someday maybe I’ll stop being boring, too . . . yeah, right.
Confession: I have too much fabric (don’t tell My Cowboy).
With that off my chest, I’m now free to pick a new Weekly Challenge. And I’m ready to finish something. I mean (and don’t faint from shock) completely finish something.
The top is finished. I know what I’m using on the back. I have the binding fabric ready. It’s small, and I even know how I want to quilt it. No variables left unknown; therefore, no excuses as to why I can’t finish it. Besides, QQB meets next week, and I’d like to have it finished so I can show it at our meeting.
And speaking of QQB, I said I’d have my Patriotic Challenge quilt done, and I don’t yet, so that’s another thing I may try to work on. No promises . . .