1) Lately, it seems all I’ve been posting about is what I DON’T get done.
4) Today’s murdered spider count: 5, and the day is young yet.
5) I suppose I should clean up the dead-spider carnage in the utility room before the washing machine repairman shows up next week, just in case he’s more squeamish than I imagine.
6) I want to start a new quilt. This always happens to me when I’m seriously too busy to do so. It needs to wait.
7) I seriously want to make this: Grandma’s Macaroni and Cheese
8 ) And eat the entire pan of it all by myself.
9) Our guild is doing a Crayon Challenge. I wanted to draw out a color with an interesting name, such as “Tropical Rain Forest” or “Sunset Orange”.
(10) I got “Blue” . . .