I hope your day is going wonderfully.
Here’s what I’m doing with mine . . .
* I slept in because we got too much snow, so the roads were too bad to go visit the Outlaws
* It’s my brother’s birthday, so I texted him Happy Birthday. I don’t think he knows how to reply to a text message.
* I drank some eggnog . . .
* I’m putting the binding on a quilt that’s meant to be a Christmas present.
* I drank some more eggnog . . .
* I listened to old 70s tunes over the internet with My Cowboy . . .
* And laughed hysterically over them!
* I drank even more eggnog!
* I want to bake something, but probably won’t.
* I want to go outside for a bit in the snow, but probably won’t.
* I want to drink some more eggnog, and probably will . . .
Have a very merry wonderful Christmas Eve, everyone! And don’t forget to leave cookies and milk for Santa . . .