Here’s my plan for today:
* I already slept in late. Can you tell there are no young children in our house?
* Drink some eggnog.
* Wrap one last Christmas present.
* Drink some more eggnog.
* Deliver said Christmas present.
* Hope they have eggnog at their house so I can have some more.
* Go to my sister’s for Christmas Dinner.
* Pray she has some eggnog left.
* Hold my new nephew, Max.
* Hide what’s left of the eggnog from the rest of the family.
* Ask my brother if he needs help learning how to reply to text messages.
* Sneak some more eggnog.
* Eat an overly large piece of homemade tiramisu.
* Lay on the couch and groan pathetically for a bit.
* Pray the eggnog is gone so I can’t have any more.
* Let My Cowboy drive me home.
I hope all of you have such a perfect day as well!