PC Update – July 1

I got too busy the last few days to post this on time . . . as is my usual style.

But I didn’t want to skip it altogether, because otherwise I’d have to wait too long to brag about what I did!

Last Procrastination Challenge update, I drew project #7 to work on. The Sunbonnet Sue quilt. Re-doing the borders was on the menu because I hated it like it was. So . . .

I re-did the borders, and I like it much better.

Here’s the before:

And here it is now:

Now I feel OK with going ahead and quilting it . . . when I can manage to fit it into my longarm schedule. Then I’ll be in a quandary over what to bind it with. What do you think? Pink, white, or 30s?

Meanwhile, I allow the Random Number Generator to graciously pick another project for me to finish before July 15, which will be here way too soon! That project is: #6.

That’s my Hazel Ilene 1951 quilt. Not sure that’ll happen before the 15th. My schedule is a bit full! Check back in a few days and we’ll see what happens.

Advertisements
Published in: on July 6, 2011 at 12:03 pm  Comments (3)  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://prairiemoonquilts.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/pc-update-july-1/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

3 CommentsLeave a comment

  1. Love the borders. I think it would look good with a thirties pink binding.

  2. You are right: Big Improvement.

  3. I like version two better also!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: