1. Factoid: a briefly stated and usually trivial fact. (According to Merriam-Webster)
2. Food always tastes better when someone else fixes it.
3. Animals are creatures of habit, more so than humans.
4. And it doesn’t take them 21 days to form a new one.
5. I’m hungry for pecan pancakes. From Cracker Barrel.
6. Baby calves swish their cute little tails while nursing.
7. Dust bunnies have amazing reproductive capabilities.
8. So do fabric scraps stored in bins.
9. Even fabric scraps not stored in bins.
10. I have unsuccessfully tried clearing off my studio’s main work surface for over a week.
11. I checked out a book on organizing from the library, and it’s lost somewhere in a pile.
12. Today, contrary to what I’ve been thinking all day, is not Wednesday.